Ralmuof Konsult is dedicated to providing the organization and commitment that will establish, execute and comply with international standards.
- All processes and interconnecting activities shall be performed according to the international standards, contract specifications, applicable codes and jurisdictional regulations.
- It is the objective of Ralmuof Konsult to produce work, which complies with specified requirements of its clients and is fit for the purpose for which it is intended.
- Ralmuof Konsult management fully supports the establishment and implementation and compliance to the international standards, with a commitment to ensuring that the quality of work is the primary responsibility of all company employees. Quality starts with each individual.
- To achieve this, it’s the policy of Ralmuof Konsult Limited to conduct its business within a management system, which complies with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007, API, ASTM, ASME, TEMA, NACE, ANSI, AWS, BSI, CSA, AS, standards and codes.
- All employees are hereby instructed to comply with, and implement the requirements of this quality policy, international standards and the associated procedures and instructions relative to their scope of work.
- However, in line with company culture of cost reduction, the question of requirements and recommending improvements shall be encouraged as one of the means to ensure continual improvement